I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog” Award by Stephanie of Coffee and Couture! Thank you so much for honoring me with this, I am very grateful! This nomination provides an opportunity for bloggers to share a little more about themselves in an effort to get to know one another a little better within the community.
In addition, accepting the nomination requires the following:
- Thanking the person who nominated you by responding with a blog post in regard to the award.
- Usage of the One Lovely Blog Award logo.
- Nominating 10 blogs that you read regularly and notifying the blogger of their nomination.
So without further adieu, below are some fun facts that you may not already know about me:
- I am obsessed with animals – particularly dogs. In fact, my social media newsfeed consists of predominantly rescues. I secretly enjoy torturing myself and I couldn’t tell you why.
- One day, I will live at a beach…but also own a house in the mountains.
- My favorite food would be a toss up between cheese, sushi and chocolate.
- I love man buns. There, I said it.
- Attending a music festival is on the top of my bucket list.
- I jam out to T. Swift on the reg. No shame.
- But first, coffee. Always coffee.
- I watch documentaries frequently.
- I am fascinated with fashion history – the silhouettes, the designers of the time, the subcultures, the social and historical influences…all of it.
- I’m a demographic and psychographic data junkie. What can I say? Marketing runs through my veins.
I would also like to give a special shout out to all of my loyal readers because you are what keeps me keepin’ on! XO